Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Blogging Challenge {Day Nine}

Your favorite “weird/funny single behavior” – Anything you do that is uniquely YOU and that living alone allows you to do 

HAHAHA. Oh goodness. It's actually a really good thing that I live with my family, or I think my weird/funny single behaviors would be much worse. 

I think the weirdest thing I do - as far as "at home" habits go - is how I sleep. I have this huge double bed. If I had a choice, I'd sleep in a twin bed because I like sleeping in small spaces. It's warmer that way. 

But since my bed is so big, and I'm not married, I can fall asleep anywhere with anything surrounding me. This has been detrimental sometimes, such as the time I fell asleep studying for a Greek test. Not good. 

But any given day or night, I will have piles of textbooks, at least one pair of headphones, my car keys (I don't even know why), my purse or backpack, and probably some clothes on my bed. And sometimes I'm asleep somewhere in there. If I shared my bed with someone else, my little world would not even exist. And I would also appear a little more sane. 

Also, I go to coffee shops and take over tables and study and may or may not give the evil eye to anyone who acts like they want to join me. So there's that. 

I sleep with my textbooks and study alone. Maybe that doesn't top the weirdest single behavior ever, but I'm sure it's up there somewhere. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts